WELCOME TO RAMP-UP
A college and career readiness program meant to ensure every student is prepared for training after high school.
Back to Top
- Implementation Calendar for the School Year
- Lake Country Echo
- Lakeland News
- Readiness Rubric: This form is completed by all students grades 9-12 as a reflection of their academic readiness for success beyond high school. It is an excellent measurement of where students are presently at and where they need to grow.
- Post-Secondary Plan: Completed by every student, it is a measurement of personal and social skills needed for success after high school.
- Both documents will be updated a couple of times throughout the year with parents having access to these forms at parent-teacher conferences.
- Teacher-Advisors click ttschida.weebly.com and click on Ramp Up Curriculum for weekly activities.
Please use any of the following links to access information on a variety of topics surrounding RampUp or College/Career Readiness.